Tyre Protector Mumbai is the official distribution partner for Tyre Protector tyre sealant across Maharashtra and Gujarat. The tyre sealant is a Thixotropic Propylene Glycol (Gel) based puncture sealant that is injected into tubeless, pneumatic tyres that offers permanent guaranteed puncture protection for the life of the tyre. Tyre Protector is manufactured in Powys, UK and distributed through the exclusively authorized Tyre Protector Mumbai dealer network, now spreading across Maharashtra and Gujarat.
Tyre Protector is the best Tyre Sealant in the world for several distinct reasons.
- Now you can drive or ride even with a nail inside the tyre. The gel blocks the air passage around the puncturing object and auto heals the wound when the nail is plucked out. Thus ensuring no downtime and saving you the trouble of repairing punctures the old way.
- It is the only ARAI tested tyre sealant in India manufactured by an ISO 9001 awarded manufacturing process in the UK.
- Tyre Protector is NOT sold in retail considering the technicalities involved. It is installed only through trained authorized dealers who offer you a written warranty for every installation. View our Tyre Protector Dealer Network
- The Thixotropic Propylene Glycol base makes Tyre Protector non-toxic, bio-degradable, non-corrosive & water soluble. Safe to be used for your tyres.
- The thixotropic effect of Tyre Protector ensures it forms an even 2mm coating on the inside of your tyre. This guarantees high speed stability for your cars and motorcycles, unlike other liquid sealants that move inside the tyres causing the vehicle to wobble at high speeds.
- Tyre Protector has a shelf life of 10 years and hence once installed, it will permanently puncture proof your tubeless tyre.
- The Propylene base works as an insulator, thus keeping the air temperature inside your tyres cool. Tyre Protector is compatible with both regular air and Nitrogen.
- The local Puncture guy damages your steel belt by enlarging the puncture to fit the puncture repair plug in. Tyre Protector internally heals punctures and works on your tyre rubber memory. Tyre Protector is proven to increase your tyre life by about 10%
- The installation time taken for a car or motorcycle is around 60 minutes. No top-up or service required. Just a few regular checks will ensure you have “No More Punctures!”
How is Tyre Protector Installed?
Tyre Protector is NOT sold in retail considering the technicalities involved. It is installed only through trained authorized dealers who offer you a written warranty for every installation. Tyre Protector is injected through the tyre valve in measured quantity. A permanent 2mm coat is created once you drive or ride the vehicle for 10 kms under the speed of 40 kmph post installation. Once coated you are puncture free until the legal life of the tyre. The coating will remain even if you do not use your vehicle for long periods.
How does Tyre Protector work?
When a tyre that has been treated with Tyre Protector encounters a puncture, air pressure inside the tyre forces Tyre Protector into the wound forming an instant and permanent repair. Unlike other tyre sealants that move inside the tyre, Tyre Protector forms a permanent coating in the repairable area. Notice that the gel coating remains even when the wheel has stopped rotating in the animation below.
It takes only a small amount of Tyre Protector sealant to repair a puncture, there is sufficient material left inside the tyre to remain effective against many more punctures to come!
Performance Warranty and Support
- Automatically seals punctures up to
3mm thick punctures in case of two wheelers
6mm thick punctures in case of four wheelers
12mm thick punctures in case of commercial tyres”
- Stable at high speeds. No wobble guarantee!
- Tyre Protector depends on the rubber memory and hence is suitable to be installed in tyres with at least 50% life remaining.