DOOR STEP SERVICE Call 9930444177
Tyre Protector is a puncture sealant gel coating inside your tyre that allows you to drive even with a puncture. The Puncture heals automatically when the nail is pulled out. The only tyre sealant that supports wheel balancing with its unique ability to form an even coat.
Tyre Protector Mumbai Network represents the official distribution channel for ARAI tested (Automotive Research Association of India) Tyre Protector tyre sealant across Maharashtra, Gujarat and Madhya Pradesh. The tyre sealant is a Thixotropic Propylene Glycol (Gel) based puncture sealant that is injected into tubeless, pneumatic tyres that offers permanent guaranteed puncture protection for the life of the tyre. Tyre Protector is manufactured in Powys, UK and distributed through the exclusively authorized Tyre Protector Mumbai dealer network.
Tyre Protector is the best Tyre Sealant in the world for several distinct reasons.
- Now you can drive or ride even with a nail inside the tyre. The gel blocks the air passage around the puncturing object allowing you to drive worry free
- The puncture automatically heals when the nail is plucked out. For this we give you free monthly inspections where your tyres are checked for any penetrating objects like nails, stones etc. This free monthly tyre inspection is available at any of our authorized dealer locations.
- The wound heals internally unlike the traditional method where the steel belt inside the tyre is damaged during the process. Tyre Protector increases your tyre life.
- Tyre Protector ensures no downtime and saves you the money & trouble of repairing punctures the old way.
- It is the only ARAI tested tyre sealant in India manufactured by an ISO 9001 awarded manufacturing process in the UK.
- Tyre Protector is NOT sold in retail packages like pouches or bottles considering the technicalities involved. It is installed only through trained authorized dealers who offer you a written warranty for every installation. View our Tyre Protector Dealer Network
- The Thixotropic Propylene Glycol base makes Tyre Protector non-toxic, bio-degradable, non-corrosive & water soluble. Safe to be used for your tyres.
- The thixotropic effect of Tyre Protector ensures it forms an even 2mm coating on the inside of the repairable area of the tyre i.e. the shoulders and side walls of the tyre are not covered. your tyre. This guarantees high speed stability for your cars and motorcycles, unlike other liquid sealants that move inside the tyres causing the vehicle to wobble at high speeds.
- Tyre Protector has a shelf life of 10 years and hence once installed, it will permanently puncture proof your tubeless tyre.
- The Propylene base works as an insulator, thus keeping the air temperature inside your tyres cool. Tyre Protector is compatible with both regular air and Nitrogen.
- The local Puncture guy damages your steel belt by enlarging the puncture to fit the puncture repair plug in. Tyre Protector internally heals punctures and works on your tyre rubber memory. Tyre Protector is proven to increase your tyre life by about 10%
- The installation time taken for a car or motorcycle is around 60 minutes. No top-up or service required. Just a few regular checks will ensure you have "No More Punctures!"
How is Tyre Protector Installed?
Tyre Protector is NOT sold in retail considering the technicalities involved. It is installed only through trained authorized dealers who offer you a written warranty for every installation. Tyre Protector is injected through the tyre valve in measured quantity. A permanent 2mm coat is created once you drive or ride the vehicle for 10 kms under the speed of 40 kmph post installation. Once coated you are puncture free until the legal life of the tyre. The coating will remain even if you do not use your vehicle for long periods.
How does Tyre Protector work?
When a tyre that has been treated with Tyre Protector encounters a puncture, air pressure inside the tyre forces the Tyre Protector gel into the wound forming an instant and permanent repair. This cavity is filled by rubber particles inside the gel. Please note that the gel is only the carrier of these rubber particles and does not dry or harden to seal the puncture. It replaces rubber with rubber thus increasing the tyre life.
It takes only a small amount of Tyre Protector sealant to repair a puncture, there is sufficient material left inside the tyre to remain effective against many more punctures to come!
Performance Warranty and Support
- Automatically seals punctures up to
3mm thick punctures in case of two wheelers
6mm thick punctures in case of four wheelers
12mm thick punctures in case of commercial tyres''
- Stable at high speeds. No wobble guarantee!
- Tyre Protector depends on the rubber memory and hence is suitable to be installed in tyres with at least 50% life remaining.